Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Provocative Party

Not all that long ago, a friend of mine had a great opportunity find her. Earlier this year, she was able to become her own boss by joining with a company that provides home demonstration parties highlighting great food products. Just one month ago, she found out about another company looking for representatives for their home parties selling a very different type of product. The package that my friend was offered with this company is one of the best I have ever seen (and I have checked into many companies of this sort in the past). The main point that had my friend indecisive about joining this second company was the line of products...she would be selling adult novelties, otherwise known as vibrators and other adult sex toys. Mind you, she isn't afraid to admit to a healthy sex drive, but she was unsure if she would be able to get up in front of a room full of people and sell them sex toys. After thinking about it for awhile, she decided the opportunity was too good to pass up.

This past weekend she demonstrated for her first party. I tagged along as emotional support as well as to help out if she needed with product information (sometimes it's tough being such a good friend LOL). We had a blast! It helped that the person who was hosting the party was someone that we had both known in high school, so the atmosphere was easy and relaxed right away. 

I thought it would be a fun idea to feature some of the products occasionally here since I really like a lot of the products she is carrying. That being said...on with the show:


The number one product that I absolutely fell in love with is Lelo's Tiani 2. A little background on the company first. Lelo was launched in 2003 and has become a leader in the industry for their innovative design in look, feel and function. Based in Sweden, their parent company, Leloi AB, has international offices and also owns the PicoBong and Intimina brands. Since their opening, Lelo has recorded outstanding growth year after year. The Tiani 2 is an award winning couple's vibrator that is intended to be worn during solo play as well as during intercourse. After powering it on, the actual unit is meant to
Lelo's Tiani 2
placed against the woman's clitoris with the arm extending into her vagina, where it will stimulate the G-spot. When in Sens Motion, movement will change the intensity of the vibrations of the unit. SenseMotion 1 will increase the intensity as the remote is moved from horizontal to vertical. SenseMotion 2 will increase the vibrations in relation to the amount of movement of the remote. There are also several vibration patterns that can be utilized. Now, this is all wonderful, but there is more...the remote has a working range of up to 39 feet. This brings to mind all sorts of fun a couple can have with foreplay. The remote control also vibrates! The same vibrations that are being felt in the vibrator unit are also felt in the remote. This means that there is no question what is going on! Not only that, but the remote can be used as another stimulator. The insertable unit is also waterproof, so it can be used in the bath or shower. There are two separate arms that will provide different feelings. The remote uses two AAA batteries that are included, the vibrating unit is rechargeable. 


The second item for today is the OhMiBod Club Vibe 2.OH. OhMiBod released their first vibrator in 2006. The products this company carries are distinctive, functional and fun. They also work with your music playlist to create vibration patterns based on the beat.
OhMiBod's Club Vibe 2.OH
The Club Vibe 2.OH is a two piece wireless remote panty vibrator. Packaged along with a pair of soft lace panties that are sized to fit most, the vibrator is intended to be inserted into the pocket within the crotch of the panties after being powered on. I, personally, think that if the panties will not fit, there should be no problem with using your own panties (which would allow for direct skin contact). The remote control has a range of 15 - 20 feet. There are five intensity levels of vibrations and the Club mode. Club mode allows for the vibrations to be affected by the ambient sound, whether that be in a club or a lovers voice. The sensitivity to sound can be adjusted to five levels. The remote control requires one 12v A23 battery that is included, the vibration unit is USB rechargeable. The possibilities with this are mind blowing! 




The surprise of the night was the Ro-80mm bullet, which I believe is produced by Rocks Off. Because I'm unsure of this information, I am not including their information at this time. If I find out the proper manufacturer of this item, I will correct this post and include
Ro-80mm Bullet
some company background. This little sucker really packs a punch that was totally unexpected. I have seen bullets in the past and this one would blow each 
and every one out of the water with its power. For something so small, you would expect it to have about half the power it has. This is definitely not the toy to start with, but it will definitely finish you off. It actually looks like ammunition. The nice thing is that this is a rather versatile bullet. You could use the side of it against the area you wish to stimulate, or you can use the tip of the bullet for a more defined spot of stimulation. It does come packaged with batteries, so you are good to go right away. You may want to consider purchasing more than one of these, so you can keep one in the bedroom and one in your purse...
**Update 4/29/2013 - I found out that this item is put out by Rocks Off , out of the UK. I wasn't able to locate much other information about this company other than the fact that they produce their merchandise with medical grade materials.


My blog is not intended to be an advertisement for my friend's business, but I will offer a shameless link here. If you would like to visit her website and order any of the above products, she would be happy to have your business. Favoritism will be given on this blog to the products that my friend carries, but if I do find a product that she doesn't carry and I am impressed by it, I will include that information as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment