Thursday, April 18, 2013

Getting Going

Normally, when someone starts a blog, it's because they have some idea of what they want to write about. I have no clue. So, why start a blog, you ask? I'm glad you did. You see, there are any number of topics out there that I have an opinion about. Now my opinion may differ from yours (and many others, I'm sure) but it may also bring to your mind some points that you hadn't in the past considered. Or you may think I'm an idiot of the worst kind. Whatever your thoughts, I just feel the need to write and hopefully have people see, read and think about my words. I have a tentative plan to write regularly about whatever topic comes to mind when my fingers start to type. Whatever I end up discussing, you can be assured that it will include my truthful opinion, no matter how twisted that may seem to others. 

I can guarantee that there will be times when the subject matter that I introduce could be outside of some people's comfort zones, or that my thoughts will exactly the opposite of some out there. That is fine, if you don't want to read about a certain subject, by all means skip that post. If you don't agree with me, feel free to include your comments. By posting your comments, you invite others to read them and include their comments. I will encourage a frank and open discussion about any topic that is included in this blog, however, I will NOT tolerate anyone becoming verbally abusive in any way shape or form within this blog. 

That being said, I am excited to get started and see where this takes us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment